The Citadel

The Citadel is a crumbling fortress at the southern tip of the city of Langres. Recently restored by Decker’s Pioneer Infantry, it houses a large compliment of SS regular infantry, Pioneer infantry, and AAA defenses. It also has an unusually large stable of military horses.

The LDS discovered an extensive system of tunnels under the Citadel. They are used by the SS for unknown reasons. The tunnels are defended by viscous and strange humanoids, who lay traps to ambush the SS.

In late February 1941, the LDS led a bombing raid that destroyed much of the Citadel and rendered it unusable as a military installation. The tunnels were unharmed.

KNOWN ASPECTS

  • Old Home to SS Troops Led by Major Decker
  • Strange Tunnels Under the City